For smoked cheese application, Emerson Technik smoking chambers usually use the cold smoke system. The perfect air circulation, together with the low smoke temperature (controlled by the cooling register) ensure that the product will have less loss after the drying – smoking process and also a perfect maturation.
The chamber is designed to have optional horizontal air circulation for laying products on the grates. Thanks to the horizontal air circulation, the trolleys can be constructed with many levels and the capacity will be increased. Also, the heating can be adjusted for maturation and humidity control.
Our customers are welcome to choose from saw-dust, wood chips, friction or liquid smoke generators.
- Reliability due to strong materials and processes
- Weight loss reduced to minimum
- Fast programs thanks to the design of the ventilating system
- Easy installation due to modular construction
- Complete control over the processes due to touch-screens